I don't know about you all but I had so much going on the last week that I completely forgot that Valentine's Day is THIS WEDNESDAY. Talk about pressure. Justin and I currently have ZERO plans. Which is a shame because I absolutely adore Valentine's Day. So in an effort to help myself out, I figured there was at least one other person out there who needed last minute date ideas for Valentine's Day so this list was born!
Valentine's Day not really your thing? Don't click off just yet! These 25 super romantic date ideas aren't just for Valentine's Day! Justin and I didn't have a lot of money when we first started dating to go out on dates all of the time so a lot of these dates are super cheap and easy to do with things you already have! I love changing up date night with unique date ideas so I hope you'll find this list helpful for planning your own date nights in the future!
1. Do the most touristy thing in your area.
2. Write letters to your future children together and put them away in a box.
3. Go for a drive but flip a coin at each turn!
4. Build a blanket fort in your living room or hotel room (so much fun!).
5. Drive to the beach in the middle of the night to watch the sunrise.
6. Go through all of your old pictures and love letters together.
7. Stop by a local bar for trivia night! Plot twist, pretend to be really bad at trivia.
8. Try practicing yoga together.
9. Try making a recipe you've never made before!
10. Go thrifting except you can only choose items for your partner.
11. Have a game night, just the two of you!
12. Go on a Walmart or Target scavenger hunt.
13. Buy the biggest puzzle you can find and see how much you can get done in an hour.
14. Volunteer at an animal shelter
15. Offer to walk dogs in your neighborhood.
16. Take a romantic bubble bath together.
17. DIY a wine tasting in your home! Choose a few different bottles and watch YouTube videos.
18. Read Shakespeare aloud together, each person taking on different roles.
19. Choose a book by it's cover and read it together, alternating chapters.
20. Have breakfast in bed... for dinner.
21. Spend an hour taking Facebook quizzes, answering as you think your partner would.
22. Play video games where you can be a team.
23. Have a spa night completely with mani/pedis, massages, and face masks.
24. Play a game of would you rather.
25. Write each other a love letter at the beginning of your date and swap them at the end.